Valuable marketing content – by email
Once a month we send out our top business marketing tips, stories, tactics and resources via email. You can get access to these free resources by subscribing to the Valuable Content email list.
When you sign up to the Valuable Content newsletter you’ll receive a simple but effective content calendar template (PDF) to download and print off to help you plan your content. We’ll send you some tips and ideas on how to use it.
If you want to receive valuable marketing content by email AND your content calendar template – SIGN UP HERE
The latest Valuable Content newsletter (September 2014) – What’s the biggest challenge you face when it comes to your content?
- July 2014 – Have a brilliant summer
- June 2014 - Shock news! Content marketing has a hidden agenda!
- May 2014 - It’s official – happy people create great content
- April 2014 - I saw this and thought of you
- March 2014 - The biggest challenge for your marketing = tone of voice
- February 2014 - Is this the end of content marketing?
- January 2014 - Don’t create content willy nilly. Have a plan man!
- December 2013 - The most sparkling valuable content of 2013.
- November 2013 - Are you being too helpful?
- October 2013 - Does your content need a shot of bravery? Why being funny is a serious business.
- September 2013 #2 - Are you a natural content marketer?
- September 2013 #1 - How to make the best of the rest of the year.
- July 2013 – Liberate your communication – try tech free.
- June 2013 - What adventure do you have planned today?
- May 2013 -Valuable Content: how much should you give away?
- April 2013 – How do you feed the content creation monster?
- March 2013 - Why are smart people intimidated by blogging?
- February 2013 - The 80/20 rule of content
- January 2013 - Three things you can do today to kickstart your marketing
- December 2012 - Happy Christmas and a Very Valuable 2013
- November 2012 – How does content marketing work?
- October 2012 – What’s the number one trend in marketing today?
- September 2012 - Do sales and marketing work together in your business?
- July 2012 - How to win with content marketing
- June 2012 – How to market your business without annoying people
- May 2012 – Making social media work for you
- April 2012 - 10 valuable tips for your marketing
- March 2012 – How to make Valuable Content marketing work for you
- February 2012 - The Valuable Guide to content and social media
- January 2012 - The Valuable Content guide to SEO and content
- December 2011 - 5 simple ways to make your marketing more valuable in 2012
- November 2011 - Build relationships before you sell
- October 2011 - Article writing: set your ideas free
- September 2011 - New term, new look newsletter
- July 2011 - How to use content to gain more referrals
- June 2011 - What’s all this about new marketing?
- May 2011 - What’s the one thing you could do to improve your marketing?
- April 2011 - Valuable content heroes to learn from
- March 2011 - Spring clean your website
- February 2011 - The customer relationship issue
- January 2011 - Content trends and resolutions
- December 2010 - Wrapping up for Christmas
- November 2010 - The website issue
- October 2010 - Lift your business with what you write