Pub Club – carve out time to work on your content
Pub Club is an opportunity to carve out some meaningful thinking and content writing time every month.
Open both to graduates of Valuable Content’s Pub School group programmes, and to clients we’ve worked with one-to-one, Pub Club is the perfect way to continue to make progress on your content, website and marketing. It’s a space to put your content strategy into action to drive your business forward.
How does Pub Club work?
Join us in the Lion, Cliftonwood one afternoon every month. Give yourself time to plan your marketing and write your blogs by the fire.
- Cost is £35 + VAT for sole traders/freelancers and charities; £50 + VAT for others. Tickets in advance via Eventbrite.
- 2pm to 5.30pm once a month in the Lion Pub, Cliftonwood
- We use Basecamp to record and track To Dos each month to help to keep you on track
- Tea, coffee and landlady Fiona’s amazing cake (of course) to fuel your thinking
- The support of a group of like-minded business owners and marketers – you are not alone!
- Sonja and Sharon on hand to encourage you and answer any marketing questions
If you enjoyed working with at Pub School or one-to-one, and are keen to keep up the momentum and really make your marketing work then Pub Club is for you. Put your business on the path to meaningful success.
Hope you can join us in the Lion! Book your place at the next Pub Club.
Upcoming Pub Club events
Pub Club runs once a month on a Wednesday afternoon:
- 11th April 2018 >> Book your space at April’s Pub Club
- Then: May date TBC, 6th June 2018, 4th July 2018
- Discounts available if you block book for multiple Pub Club sessions. Get in touch with Sonja.
How to use Google Analytics workshop >> workshop tickets here
Other events for our Pub Club group
Pub School Workshops
Monday 9th April, Floating Harbour Studios – How to use Google Analytics and fire up your website performance. A one day workshop in association with our friends at SearchStar. Workshop tickets and details here.
Valuable Business Walks with Fresh Air Learning
- Wednesday 28th March, the Mendip Hills near Bristol – Exploring leadership with Everest summiteer Jo Bradshaw Tickets and walk details here.