Pub Club – carve out time to work on your content
Pub Club is an opportunity to carve out some meaningful thinking and content writing time every month.
Open both to graduates of Valuable Content’s Pub School group programmes, and to clients we’ve worked with one-to-one, Pub Club is the perfect way to continue to make progress on your content, website and marketing. It’s a space to put your content strategy into action to drive your business forward.
How does Pub Club work?
Join us in the Lion, Cliftonwood one afternoon every month. Give yourself time to plan your marketing and write your blogs by the fire.
- Cost is £35 + VAT for sole traders/freelancers and charities; £50 + VAT for others. Tickets in advance via Eventbrite.
- 2pm to 5.30pm once a month in the Lion Pub, Cliftonwood
- We use Basecamp to record and track To Dos each month to help to keep you on track
- Tea, coffee and landlady Fiona’s amazing cake (of course) to fuel your thinking
- The support of a group of like-minded business owners and marketers – you are not alone!
- Sonja and Sharon on hand to encourage you and answer any marketing questions
If you enjoyed working with at Pub School or one-to-one, and are keen to keep up the momentum and really make your marketing work then Pub Club is for you. Put your business on the path to meaningful success.
Hope you can join us in the Lion! Book your place at the next Pub Club.
Other events for our Pub Club group
Pub School Workshops and events
Valuable Content Pub School Summer Party! Lion Cliftonwood, 19th July 2018. Details to follow.