Pub Club – carve out time to work on your content
Pub Club is an opportunity to carve out some meaningful thinking and content writing time every month.
Open both to graduates of Valuable Content’s Pub School group programmes, and to clients we’ve worked with one-to-one, Pub Club is the perfect way to continue to make progress on your content, website and marketing. It’s a space to put your content strategy into action to drive your business forward.
How does Pub Club work?
Join us in the Lion, Cliftonwood one afternoon every month. Give yourself time to plan your marketing and write your blogs by the fire.
- Cost is £35 + VAT for sole traders/freelancers and charities; £50 + VAT for others. Tickets in advance via Eventbrite.
- 2pm to 5.30pm once a month in the Lion Pub, Cliftonwood
- We use Basecamp to record and track To Dos each month to help to keep you on track
- Tea, coffee and landlady Fiona’s amazing cake (of course) to fuel your thinking
- The support of a group of like-minded business owners and marketers – you are not alone!
- Sonja and Sharon on hand to encourage you and answer any marketing questions
If you enjoyed working with at Pub School or one-to-one, and are keen to keep up the momentum and really make your marketing work then Pub Club is for you. Put your business on the path to meaningful success.
Hope you can join us in the Lion! Book your place at the next Pub Club.
Other events for our Pub Club group
Valuable Business Walks with Fresh Air Learning
Wednesday 17th January in the Mendips – uncover the 3 powerful words to guide your efforts and transform your business in 2018. Join Sharon, Sonja and Fresh Air Dave for a one day walking workshop, with pub lunch. Information and tickets for the walk here.
Future walk dates: Wednesday 14th March, Brecon Beacons – understand your customer walk (bring a client with you). Wednesday 9th/Thursday 10th May – we’re taking a small group on tour to Scotland. Get in touch for more details.
Pub School Lock in Workshops
Watch this space for the next deep dive workshop in Spring 2018.