Who we work with
We’ve helped hundreds of fantastic people in the UK and around the world to get their business content right – from University of Bristol and Google to small independent firms with big ideas to share. Through strategic content partnerships, consulting assignments and our unique group training programmes we help great businesses large and small to create and share content that matters.
A selection of past and current clients
- Google. Valuable content workshops March 2016 for Google’s international Think with Google content teams www.thinkwithgoogle.com
- Wiley Publishing. Content marketing training workshop 2014 for the Wiley marketing team, delivered through the IDM.
- IGIP Group (engineering). Website content advice and writing for the new GITEC site: www.gitec-consult.eu
- Mott MacDonald (engineering) Content consultancy and creation for the telecommunications consulting division www.mottmac.com
- University of Bristol. Leading the development of their first content strategy, with a pilot for the International office.
Charities, government and Not for Profit:
- Sustrans. Stakeholder research to inform the new strategy and message. Content marketing strategy to help Sustrans get the word out to their B2B contacts.
- Playing Out. Messaging and website content mentoring via mentoring and through Pub School www.playingout.net.
- Penny Brohn UK. Pub School to help to shape and implement a content marketing strategy for the charity.
- The Digital Business Academy at Tech City – design and development of online social media course for small businesses
- Innovate UK – copywriting for InFocus awards to encourage more women to apply for business funding.
Larger independent firms:
- Project One (change management consultants). Content partners for the Project One team 2013 to present, providing strategic business development advice, message definition and story writing, content strategy and content coaching, website planning and content writing. See www.projectone.com
- Hymans Robertson (pensions and benefits). Content partners 2011 – 2014, helping this actuarial consultancy to get to the heart of their message for pensions trustees, and www.hymans.co.uk
- Freedman International (global marketing implementation agency). Content partners 2014-2015, working on their content marketing strategy, website planning, message development and content creation for this global marketing firm www.freedmaninternational.com
- Ruth Miskin Training. Attended our Valuable Content School group learning programme. Pub School Content Strategy Mastermind
- Sawdays (travel): content marketing workshops for the team www.sawdays.co.uk
- Sands Beach Resort, Lanzarote. Social media workshops for the resort and other partner companies on the island in 2013 and 2015. Read the Sands Beach case study
- The Get Real Project (sales training). Strategic Content partners for Andrea P. Howe and her new Get Real project. Helping her with website planning, messaging and project management + ongoing content coaching and mentoring, 2013 to present. See the results: www.thegetrealproject.com.
- Mace & Menter. Client research, message and content to shape the new website: macementer.com
- Deckchair UX. Pub School to help Ollie and Becky to learn and take action on their content marketing: uxtailsoup.com.
- Ascentor (information security consultants) Content Lab – content marketing strategy, message development, website design and ongoing content creation for this information security consultancy www.ascentor.co.uk.
- FD Works (accountants). Pub School Content Mastermind Programme
- Desynit (sofware developers): Content Lab (website structre, message design, content strategy and content creation) – www.desynit.com – read the Desynit case study
- XCD HR (HR software) Content Lab for the new XCD website: www.xcdhr.com
- SRA Books (publisher). Pub School Content Mastermind Group training – read the SRA Books case study here
- Doubleshot TV (video). Content strategy and social media coaching www.doubleshot.tv
- Willmore Iles architecture. Content marketing workshop and coaching for the team.
- Novum Law, part of the Thrings Group. Strategic content advice and copywriting www.novumlaw.com
- Landmark Environmental Consultants. Content strategy and website content definition www.thelandmarkpractice.com.
- Jane Northcote – case studies, client feedback, plus editing and project management of Jane’s business book – Making Change Happen: www.janenorthcote.com
- Lucy MacLennan – Valuable Content School group learning programme graduate Summer 2016. Website under construction but check out Lucy’s first articles on LinkedIn: What’s the difference between innovation and product development?
- Wealth Horizon (online investment): Strategic content partners for the development of this award-winning Fintech start up www.wealthhorizon.com – read the Wealth Horizon case study
- Coull – (video advertising technology). Content partners to redevelop the Coull website – www.coull.com
Education and events:
- IDM – Content marketing trainers, running workshops for IDM client businesses.
- Oxford Brookes University – Content marketing workshop for MSc students.
- University of the West of England – Content marketing workshop for undergraduate marketing students.
- HOW Interactive Design (event): talk and workshop on content strategy for designers in Chicago – read Sonja’s HOW Design write up here
Looking for help with your project
Talk to us about your plans