Join the club, get the newsletter
Our most valuable content monthly, by email
Once a month we send out our top content marketing tips, stories, tactics and exclusive resources via email. You can get access to these by joining our community – the Valuable Content Club.
Sign up and receive your free content planner
When you sign up to the Valuable Content Club we’ll send you a simple but effective Content Planning template (PDF) to download and print off to help you plan your content. You’ll get some tips and ideas on how to use it too.
The latest Valuable Content newsletter (May 2017)
- February 2017 – Build bridges not walls with your content
- January 2017 – 3 powerful words to guide your business in 2017
- December 2016 – 3 super simple content ideas to get 2017 off to a flying start
- October 2016 – Enjoy every moment – is that the secret to marketing success?
- September 2016 – Is your website set up for content marketing success?
- August 2016 – The case for curiosity – hippy holiday inspiration for your valuable content
- July 2016 – Rebuilding trust in shattered times
- June 2016 – A simple formula for complex arguments
- May 2016 – Permission to rant
- April 2016 – Create content that connects, like Google
- February 2016 – The good, the bad and the ugly website experiment
- January 2016 – Refining your message in 2016 – 3 simple exercises and a secret set of questions
- December 2015 – Your content is a gift
- November 2015 – Does content marketing nirvana actually exist?
- October 2015 – Help small businesses to win with social media
- July 2015 – The surprising secret to our love affair with content
- June 2015 – Thank you for your help with our new book
- May 2015 – Where are you on the path to content marketing nirvana?
- April 2015 – How to show you’re amazing without saying ‘we’re amazing!’
- March 2015 – Think of your content as teaching not marketing
- February 2015 – Is your content working as hard as you are?
- January 2015 – What’s new for digital marketing in 2015? Absolutely nothing.
- December 2014 – A gift from Valuable Content
- November 2014 – Are you treating your website like a party?
- October 2014 – Time is the biggest content challenge of all.
- September 2014 – What’s the biggest challenge you face when it comes to your content?
- July 2014 – Have a brilliant summer
- June 2014 – Shock news! Content marketing has a hidden agenda!
- May 2014 – It’s official – happy people create great content
- April 2014 – I saw this and thought of you
- March 2014 – The biggest challenge for your marketing = tone of voice
- February 2014 – Is this the end of content marketing?
- January 2014 – Don’t create content willy nilly. Have a plan man!
- December 2013 – The most sparkling valuable content of 2013.
- November 2013 – Are you being too helpful?
- October 2013 – Does your content need a shot of bravery? Why being funny is a serious business.
- September 2013 #2 – Are you a natural content marketer?
- September 2013 #1 – How to make the best of the rest of the year.
- July 2013 – Liberate your communication – try tech free.
- June 2013 – What adventure do you have planned today?
- May 2013 –Valuable Content: how much should you give away?
- April 2013 – How do you feed the content creation monster?
- March 2013 – Why are smart people intimidated by blogging?
- February 2013 – The 80/20 rule of content
- January 2013 – Three things you can do today to kickstart your marketing
- December 2012 – Happy Christmas and a Very Valuable 2013
- November 2012 – How does content marketing work?
- October 2012 – What’s the number one trend in marketing today?
- September 2012 – Do sales and marketing work together in your business?
- July 2012 – How to win with content marketing
- June 2012 – How to market your business without annoying people
- May 2012 – Making social media work for you
- April 2012 – 10 valuable tips for your marketing
- March 2012 – How to make Valuable Content marketing work for you
- February 2012 – The Valuable Guide to content and social media
- January 2012 – The Valuable Content guide to SEO and content
- December 2011 – 5 simple ways to make your marketing more valuable in 2012
- November 2011 – Build relationships before you sell
- October 2011 – Article writing: set your ideas free
- September 2011 – New term, new look newsletter
- July 2011 – How to use content to gain more referrals
- June 2011 – What’s all this about new marketing?
- May 2011 – What’s the one thing you could do to improve your marketing?
- April 2011 – Valuable content heroes to learn from
- March 2011 – Spring clean your website
- February 2011 – The customer relationship issue
- January 2011 – Content trends and resolutions
- December 2010 – Wrapping up for Christmas
- November 2010 – The website issue
- October 2010 – Lift your business with what you write
Thanks for setting the standard and sharing great content marketing tips. I think the conversation that you all manage to keep going is most helpful. You truly nail the whole ‘valuable content’ notion.Carla