Business development is changing, buyers’ expectations are changing. Valuable content is fast becoming the focus of all effective marketing today.
UK content marketers Sonja Jefferson and Sharon Tanton – authors of the Valuable Content Marketing book – show you how to create high quality marketing content that generates sales results. Their interactive, engaging talks and workshops leave audiences fizzing with practical ideas to improve your content and deliver real value to your customers.
“Sonja and Sharon’s workshop for the Bristol University student entrepreneurs was a real eye opener. They really engaged the group, who are often a difficult nut to crack, and through an open discussion showed the students how they can apply the tools provided to their own ventures. We left with more than enough fuel to kickstart our own inbound marketing campaigns.” Shaun Miller, Entrepreneur in Residence, Bristol University
Perfect for marketing events, B2B marketing events, digital marketing events, professional services business development workshops, sales conferences, business and trade conferences and networking events.
The following are examples of the sessions we can provide. We’d love to know more about your audience and tailor the subject matter to suit their needs.
Content marketing: Any old content won’t do
In a world awash with content how do you make yours stand out? The secret is to make it valuable.
Good for: marketing leaders and professionals and digital media practitioners
- Content marketing has totally taken off in 2013. As marketing and media professionals we know we need to produce more content.
- But if everyone is producing more, how do you make yours stand out from the rest? And how do you motivate people to act upon it?
- This practical, interactive session gets marketers thinking about what makes valuable content in a world awash with the stuff.
- Put some H.E.A.R.T. into your marketing: make your content helpful, entertaining, authentic, relevant, and timely for your particular audience.
Business development: Why valuable content is the focus of all successful marketing today
Good for: marketing leaders and professionals, business owners, sales leaders
- The business development challenge.
- How successful companies are marketing themselves today.
- The three factors transforming marketing.
- What rapper Kanye West knows about your customers.
- Buyers prefer valuable content.
- How to put valuable content at the heart of business development.
Web marketing: What type of content do you need on your website to generate sales results?
Good for: business owners, marketing professionals, sales directors
- Why do you have a website?
- What customers and clients really want from your site.
- Traditional website vs. valuable, lead-generating website,
- Valuable content in action: case study.
- How to make your content more valuable.
- The traditional, propaganda-style website is dead. All hail the living, lead-generating valuable content website.
Do you have a business event coming up?
Get in touch to book Sonja, Sharon or the double act (!) for your next conference and event.
Contact Sonja Jefferson email@example.com, telephone 0117 9544023.
Sonja and Sharon,
I just wanted to thank you for your participation in the Marketing Trends event at the British Library this month.
Your presentation was both lively and informative and I’ve had very good feedback from delegates. The division of labour worked well and having two speakers kept the audience interested and engaged (as did the content!). It was succinct and to the point but also had interesting anecdotes that brought the subject to life for the audience.
Valuable content is such an important aspect of marketing that I believe you have really hit on a stream of interest that isn’t currently covered elsewhere.
Helen Kogan, Managing Director, Kogan Page Ltd, October 2012
Valuable Content is speaking at the following events:
2 May 2013 – Sands Beach Resort & partners, Lanzarote – The importance of working together to create really creating valuable online content
30 May 2013 – Reboot for Business, for 1625 independent people - How to create valuable content and win business
13 June 2013 – CCH Conference - Social media: how to be valuable & win more business
19 June 2013 – PM Forum, Bristol – In a world awash with content, how do you make yours shine?
19 July 2013 – UXBristol 2013 – (session title to be confirmed)
9 April 2013 - Bristol & Bath Marketing Network - Getting Your Message Heard in a Noisy World
26 February 2013 - Technology for Marketing & Advertising (TFM&A) event, Earls Court – with Bryony Thomas: Powerful marketing content for every step of the sale – what content to use when (a case study)
14 March 2013 - West of England Design Forum CPD session – How to be valuable on Twitter and draw in business for your firm
17 January 2013 - British Marine Federation at the London Boatshow - What content do you need on your website and what do you share on social media?
17 November 2012 – Bristol University Business Basecamp – How to make your marketing pay with valuable content
5 October 2012 – Marketing Trends at the British Library – How to make your content shine in a world awash with the stuff. Event review here