Develop a winning content strategy
Join a mastermind group for fast track success
Love your business and want to help it grow? If you’ve built a business based on helping your customers achieve their goals, then the valuable content marketing approach is a natural fit.
But what content should you be creating? How do you share it with the right people so that more of the right business is drawn to you? How do you make content marketing work?
If not knowing what to write has been holding you back, or you’re having trouble getting started with content marketing, then this fast track intensive group mastermind programme is a great catalyst to make it happen.
Set your content on the right path
Develop A Winning Content Marketing Strategy is a brand new programme from the authors of Valuable Content Marketing.
Working with a small handpicked group of like-minded businesses, Sonja and Sharon will guide you to content success. In this intensive three month programme you’ll apply the approach directly to your own business through a series of face-to-face workshops, practical exercises and mentoring.
Practical, hands on, high impact help to finesse your strategy and set you up for content marketing success. Good for businesses who want tailored and affordable expert help are keen to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Sonja and Sharon will guide you to find your content sweet spot, turning that knowledge into an actionable plan for your future marketing.
By the end of this intensive three month programme you’ll be clear what to talk about and how to get the very best from content, your website, from social media and email marketing. You’ll be motivated to get going at last and confident you’re getting it right – a fast track path to content marketing success.
- This first group starts November 2015 (first workshop Tuesday 3 Nov at Spike Island)
- Duration: 3 months
- Learning approach: Small group workshops, weekly coaching via Skype, practical exercises and homework to put it into action.
- Group size: up to 5 businesses
- Time commitment: 2 half day workshops per month plus homework
- Homework commitment: 2-3 hours a week
What you’ll learn and do:
- Why content marketing is important to your business
- Understand all the elements of successful content marketing and how this works with other forms of marketing
- How to set measurable goals so you can measure the impact
- Direct client research so you know exactly who you’re writing for and what content they’ll value
- Uncover your business’ content sweet spot so you are clear what valuable content is for you
- Create a content channel plan and calendar
- Structure the right content team for your business
- Action plan for your content, your website, for social media and email marketing
By the end of January 2016 you will be able to:
- Explain why content marketing is an important strategic approach to your team
- Write down your content sweet spot and finish this sentence: “Our content will be the go-to place for ……”
- Stick your one page content strategy summary and a poster of your ideal customer persona on your office wall to keep you and your team on track
- Kick off your long awaited website transformation project
- Create a content calendar to help you plan your activity
- Know if you’re getting it right
The benefits of this approach
- You will have a clear picture of what you want to achieve. This will help as you work to get everyone behind it.
- You will always have something to talk about in your content
- You will be able to create a plan for the blogs, videos and guides that you need over the coming months, and a plan for who is responsible for creating them
- You will understand your audience, and be clear on the best places to engage them. You people will know what they should be doing on Twitter, Google+ and Instagram so social media becomes a purposeful and manageable activity
- You will have an essential reference point when planning your content so you’ll know which ideas to say ‘yes’ to and which to decline
There’s power in a group – outside perspectives, accountability, encouragement. Share your challenge.
How much does it cost?
£600 per month for 3 months * + VAT (billed monthly)
2 x half day workshops per month (for you and one additional member of your team) + guided exercises and weekly progress calls via Skype. Plus a content strategy workbook, templates and a community of peers to support you and cheer you on through the journey.
* NB: This is a discounted rate for this first mastermind programme. Growth Accelerator Funding may be available.
Is this programme for me?
✓ Yes, if you’re the kind of person who learns best by doing – you prefer practical, hands on learning where you have a chance to talk through challenges, experiment, and put ideas into practice.
✓ Yes, if you enjoy working with the support of a small group. This first programme is a small group course, made of like-minded business people running a variety of service businesses.
✓ Yes, if you’re determined to make a change in your business and up for a challenge! This course will be fun, but there is hard work and some deep thinking involved.
✓ Yes, if you can travel to Bristol for the workshops. This course is based in Bristol in our offices at Spike Island.
Interested? Apply here
We’re currently taking applications for the November mastermind group. The second group starts January 2016.
If you’d like to know more contact Sonja Jefferson on 07974 398906 to talk through your challenge, or apply via email below.
“When it comes to digital marketing there are loads of commentators that tell people what to do, but Sonja and Sharon help you make it happen.”Chris Williams