Make content marketing work for you
Content marketing is big news right now and many businesses are rightly keen to get in on the action. Content marketing’s promises – more leads, lower costs per lead, more referrals, increased brand visibility – are compelling. And we know it works – we’ve been creating and sharing powerful content and witnessing the benefits for clients and ourselves for over 15 years. But how do you make it work for your business?
Valuable Content is a niche consulting and training company that helps great businesses flourish by creating the type of marketing that people love – for if you share valuable content the customers you want will be so much easier to find, win and keep.
How we help
There are three ways we can help you to make content marketing work for your firm:
- Buy our book and help yourself to the free content on this website.
- Work with us as your retained content marketing consultants and partners. We run year-long programmes to turn good businesses into valuable content marketing machines (you can read some case studies here). We open our doors to two or three new clients each year.
- Come on one of our practical content marketing training courses in Bristol – starting Spring 2015
“We are finding that the work we have done with Valuable Content has greatly increased our brand awareness. Now people are coming to us instead of us always going to them.”
Dave James, MD of consultancy firm Ascentor
Is this you?
Our clients are often the unsung heroes in their field – their customers rave about them, they win business through referrals, but the wider world hasn’t much of a clue what they do.
We work best with independently-minded business owners and teams. We get excited by the prospect of working with:
- Determined small to mid-sized businesses walking their own path.
- Passionate business owners who want to change the world a bit (or their part of it).
- Fired up sales and marketing teams ready to roll up their sleeves and work for the long term to create the best and most compelling content that will help their customers and drive their business to the next level.
What we really want to do is make a difference that matters.
If this sounds like you we’d love to see if we can help.
If you want to know more, please get in touch with Sonja to talk through your challenge: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0117 9290414.
If we cannot help we normally know someone who can.