Helping you to create marketing that people love
Sonja and Sharon at Valuable Content run powerful workshops and programmes to show you how to get your content and digital marketing right.
Content is the fuel that makes our digital marketing worlds go around, powering search, social media and sales. In these days of content overload, yours has to be of high quality to stand out and make an impact. So tell an inspiring story, create your content with purpose, put it at the heart of your website and business development activities, make it valuable – we’d like to show you how.
How we help:
1. Workshops and programmes. We design and run practical and inspiring workshops and learning programmes to teach you how to make the valuable content marketing approach work for you. Our workshops and programmes cover content marketing strategy, social media, website planning, content planning and writing. >> More about our workshops here
2. Consultancy and advice. We provide hands on support and advice to help you make a content marketing approach work for your business. If you know that this approach is right for you, but are unsure how to start, need a sounding board for your content ideas or guidance to make it happen, then we’d love to help. >> Find out about the advice we can give here
“When it comes to digital marketing there are loads of commentators that tell you what to do, but Sonja and Sharon help people make it happen. They have enabled me, coached me and given me the confidence to share Wealth Horizon’s story widely. It’s engaging customers and industry commentators alike, and bringing our new business great results. If you want to make your website and social media work then you’re in the right hands with Valuable Content.” ~ Chris Williams, CEO, Wealth Horizon
Typical challenges we help to solve:
- I’m trying to make sense of it all – how do we best market our business in today’s digital world?
- We want to attract more of the right customers – traditional marketing isn’t working for us right now.
- What kind of website do we need? How do we make our website pay?
- How can we learn to use social media to help us grow this business?
- How do we describe what we do and show how we’re different?
- I get that content matters, but how do we make a content marketing approach work for our business?
- What do we write about? What is valuable content, for us?
- How do I motivate and teach experts in the business to write valuable content?
- We need an effective content strategy and plan.
- When it comes to digital marketing, where do we start?
What people say about the value we bring
“We are finding that the work we have done with Valuable Content has greatly increased our brand awareness. Now people are coming to us instead of us always going to them.”
Dave James / MD / Ascentor
“We set out to renew an inspiring business story and visual identity, which would make us all proud and which would connect emotionally with our external audience. Sonja and Sharon have been with us throughout; they’ve been our valued partners on a fantastic journey. We’ve got a set of core messages that really inspire us, and the confidence to use them in new and valuable ways, not just through our website, but through our content and our conversations.”
Geoff Mason / Content Director / Project One
“We learned what prospects needed from an IT firm and translated that into a strong brand identity that underpins all our content, including blogs, guides, infographics, slide sets, video and now podcasts. Our website traffic has more than tripled, and it’s going up all the time. We now have a strong, consistent pipeline of sales opportunities that we never had before.”
Amy Grenham / Marketing Manager / Desynit
“Thanks to Valuable Content, the Coull website is now a resource hub and the roadmap is in place so that we can scale that up in terms of adding great content. Valuable Content gave us a narrative thread and provided a backbone for the website. From that, everything — from the headlines to the graphics — delivered the core message. We’re delighted with the structure that Sonja and Sharon laid out for us which will allow us to further build up our content.”
Dan Madden / Head of Marketing / Coull
Is this you?
We work with business owners and marketing teams in B2B and professional firms. Our clients are often the unsung heroes in their field – their customers rave about them, they win business through referrals, but the wider world hasn’t much of a clue what they do. We get excited by the prospect of working with:
- Determined small to mid-sized businesses walking their own path.
- Passionate business owners who want to change the world a bit (or their part of it).
- Fired up sales and marketing teams ready to roll up their sleeves and work for the long term to create the best and most compelling content that will help their customers and drive their business to the next level.
What we really want to do is to help you make a difference that matters.
Give us a call
If this sounds like you and your challenge we’d love to see if we can help.
If you want to know more, please get in touch with Sonja to talk through what you’re looking to do: email@example.com, 0117 9290414.
If we cannot help then we normally know someone who can.