Content marketing strategy
Use content marketing to drive sales
Content marketing is big news right now and many businesses are keen to get in on the action. Content marketing’s promises – more leads, lower costs per lead, more referrals, increased brand visibility – are compelling. And we know it works – we’ve been creating valuable content for our clients for over ten years.
If you want your content marketing strategy to succeed you need to get the foundations secure, get the right plan in place, and build a strong team to support it. (Read this case study)
We work with professional B2B firms that need help creating and implementing a content marketing strategy. We help businesses define their audiences, get their story straight, and communicate it clearly and consistently through the valuable content they share on the web and offline.
Is this you?
- You’re excited by the results that content marketing gets, but you’re not sure how it would work in your business.
- You’ve tried marketing with content, and would like to know how you could realistically replicate this company-wide.
- You’d like to add content marketing to your firm’s marketing tool-kit, but you don’t know where to start.
- You’re convinced that content marketing is the way to go, but how do you get everyone else on board?
- You’d like to allocate some of your marketing budget to content marketing, but what content should you be producing, and when?
- You don’t know what types of content would work best for your particular audience.
- You don’t know how to produce all the content that you need.
- There’s so much you could say, so you don’t know where to focus your content marketing efforts.
- You don’t know how much content you should be producing.
A snapshot of our process
- Website audit. You need a strong web platform if you’re going to share high quantities of valuable content. We’ll assess your current site and show you how to get it ready for content marketing success.
- Stock check of your existing marketing collateral – uncovering your hidden stach of content: there may be material that can be repurposed.
- Interviews with key people inside your organisation – successful content marketing strategies have buy-in from the highest level.
- Structured interviews with clients – to build a deep understanding of their needs.
- Defining the audiences and message – feedback on interviews and definition of key themes.
- Clarification of key content focus for year ahead. Goal setting – themes and audiences.
- Creation of high quality content. Website content, blogs, white papers and e-books, video, infographics, social media – we define the best platforms to share your business story.
- Creation of content calendar for your team. Clarification of what content needs to be produced and published throughout the coming year.
Get in touch
If you want a valuable content marketing strategy that generates leads and wins you business, let’s talk. Contact Sonja Jefferson on 07974 398906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to help.
Case study and further reading:
You can read a case study of our content marketing work here: How we helped information risk management consultants Ascentor to drive sales with valuable content: A B2B Content Marketing Case Study
» You might like these articles:
- A quick introduction to content marketing
- 7 steps to content marketing success
- On your marks, get set, go! How to win with content marketing
- Content rules, but any old content won’t do
Find out more in our new book – Valuable Content Marketing – how to make quality content the key to your business success.
You can download a free sample chapter here.