The art of blogging
Henneke’s award is for championing of the art of blogging, helping people become better writers, and for her unique visual style. (We LOVE the way she illustrates her own posts.)
Her blogs are always a joy to read – she makes us laugh and think and wish we’d written it too. She’s fab at always replying to comments and building relationships – she builds a supportive pack of people around everything she does. Warm, clever and irreverent. We adore her!
Congratulations Henneke. Your award badge is on its way. Very, very well deserved.
Takeaways from Henneke
- Don’t be boring. Whether it’s words or pictures, don’t be afraid to put your personality centre stage. It will help you get found and remembered.
- Be warm and approachable. From the words you use in your blogs to your response to people’s comments – one warm, friendly, helpful voice throughout.
- Create a unique illustrative style for your content. Whether that’s your own work or the work of a professional designer, this will really help to make your content stand out.
- And when people find you, nurture them well. That’s the way to build a community.
Henneke’s content highlights
Too many to count really as her content is always first class, but here are two of her best bits in our view.
- Her ebook – How to Write Seductive Web Copy. Highly recommended to all budding content writers.
- Her ‘5 Persuasive Writing Techniques’ SlideShare. What’s not to love?