We’re at the half way point of our 12 days of Valuable Content Awards, and today we’re giving a very well deserved award to Canopy & Stars – Sawday’s glamping team – for one incredibly useful and very beautiful checklist.
Sometimes the most valuable content is the most simple. That’s good to know, isn’t it? Especially if, like us, you’re feeling overloaded with advice and ideas and things to do. So if you’ve reached the point of running to stand still, then this example is for you.
The Canopy & Stars Checklist sets out all you need to pack for your weekend, together with a few suggestions of things to really make the most of your time away. Designed to send to guests before their glamping adventure you could say it’s a customer services piece really, but like much of the best content its reach has extended much further than that and it works incredibly well for marketing purposes too.
Check out the whole infographic below and you’ll see why. The simple ‘how to light a wood burner‘ is the kind of information that can make or break your glamping holiday. It’s the difference between a cosy night in front of the fire, and a freezing evening in a smoke filled room! We love the photo taking advice, and the what to look for wildlife tips too.
What elevates the checklist out of the ordinary is the design love that has gone into it. This is a gorgeous piece of art work – content that’s both useful and beautiful is genuinely winning stuff.
Congratulations Canopy & Stars! We’re mighty impressed. Your Valuable Content Award badge is on its way.
Takeaways from Canopy & Stars
- Turn utility into beauty. What helpful information could you turn into a checklist?
- Give the most humble information proper design care and elevate it out of the ordinary.
- Extend the customer experience. Not only does the checklist make sure the weekend goes well, it makes the planning and anticipation more fun.
- Helping people take better photos does a great job of preserving the memories afterwards – and encourages social sharing to spread the word.
More festive Valuable Content Award winners to get ideas from
- Henneke Duistermaat for championing the art of blogging, and her unique visual style
- Designer Christian Tait at Creative Cadence for helpful, business-focused content
- The team at Sugru for inspiration product marketing that makes people smile
- Mark Masters for putting his natural curiosity to good use with his Talking Content series
- Sian Tucker at fforest for the stunning @coldatnight Instagram feed