Get your business positioning and content thinking just right
Join Valuable Content School – online, and learn the Valuable Content Formula
Next group starts first week in December, 2018
Not sure how to talk about your business? Frustrated that you’re not winning enough of the work you like best? Facing a crossroads and not sure which route to take? Never short on ideas but don’t know which to pursue?
We believe that no one should have to choose between a successful business and a happy life. Join the Valuable Content School community, get your thinking clear and revitalise your business and marketing.
Solve your positioning problem and change your life
Our 12-week positioning and content programme is a game-changing business purpose and identity course that will unstick your thinking and unlock the potential in your business.
YOU want to reframe your business, understand where to focus your efforts for maximum impact, have the insight and confidence to pursue the work that makes you happiest and build a business that’s a joy to run.
WE have the support, process, and community to help you make it happen. Just like our popular real-world Valuable Content School programme, our virtual learning group will take you from ‘stuck’ to ‘purposeful’ in just three months.
“You don’t need to compete when you know who you are.” ~ Bernadette Jiwa
What will I learn?
In the Valuable Content Formula online group coaching programme you will cover:
- Defining ‘nirvana’ for your business. Goal setting for a valuable business and a happy life
- Your ideal clients. How to know them and find more of them
- How to find your niche and feel at home there
- Finding your sweet spot – the intersection between what you want to do, and what clients want
- How to really understand your clients so you can deliver exactly what they need
- Why leading with your ‘why’ helps your business (and how to get yours crystal clear)
- How to position your business for maximum impact
- How to talk about what you do with confidence
- How to reframe your services for your ideal client
- How to tell the story of your business in a way that connects and makes you feel good
- What content to create and share to get the story out
“We’ve rebranded, we have a much clearer idea of the type of business we want to be.”Adam Richardson
What will I get by the end of the course?
- A new way of describing what you do that feels right
- A clear view on who the right clients are for you, who to target, and how to reach them
- Confidence to make changes in your business – it could be a website or rebrand project, or it could be the ability to say ‘no’ to work that’s wrong for you
- Clarity you need to kick off your content marketing/creating content
- A way of telling your story that connects
- Core content for your website – Is this you? page copy, service descriptions, manifesto
- Ideas for your valuable content – blogs
- An outside in perspective/new customer-focused mindset
- A different view of marketing
“I found my voice so I can now write much more easily and fluently about what I do.”Dr Helen McCarthy
How does the programme work?
All you need to get your business and marketing on track.
- 6 group lessons with Sonja and Sharon delivered via Zoom video conferencing
- Private learning community
- Action plan for changing your website
- Key copy for your website and marketing
How much does it cost?
One off payment of £1495 to join the group programme and start learning
Spread the payment over 3 months at a cost of £525 per month
Spread the payment over 6 months at a cost of £300 per month
>> For more information and to sign up click here.
“We have created a new brand and there has been a significant upturn in new enquiries even though we are still in soft launch stage. I am more confident going out there in the world with our stories and messages and that is already having an impact.”Sue Richardson
- What happens if I miss a session? The group lessons are recorded, so you’ll be able to catch up.
- Is there much homework? Homework is a key part of the learning, so aim to put aside a couple of hours a week while you’re on the course.
- Will you mark my work? Feedback is important, and we’ll give you useful pointers to help you develop your thinking and the website content that you create.
- Will I get individual one-to-one support? One-to-one support is included in the Silver and Gold packages.
- How is the course delivered? Group lessons are delivered via Zoom, all the course material is delivered and stored on Basecamp.
- What happens after the course? You’ll have access to all the course material on Basecamp, so you can revisit the lessons whenever you like. Additional group support is also available.
- Is the course open to anyone? Yes, but we’ll chat to you on the phone before we sign you up. The call is for us to learn more about you and your challenge, and to check that this course is right for you.
- What do I do now? Click the ‘Save me a (virtual) seat button’ and we’ll be in touch soon.
Join Virtual Pub School
Apply to join the next virtual valuable content marketing programme, starting November 2018