Your valuable content test score:
Middle of the road
You’re on the right track but definitely room for content improvement here. You have some of the elements you need to make content marketing work for you, but it’s not all joined up, and you don’t have a clear strategy to keep you focused and guide you to success.
Part Two of the book will help you get all the content building blocks you need in place.
Part Two covers:
- Social Media
- Email Newsletters
- Search Engine Optimization
- Deeper written content, e-books, white papers, Slideshares and published books
- Video, audio, infographics and more
- Widen your reach: PR, guest blogging, events and paid advertising
Section Three will help you join them up to take your marketing to the next level.
Part 3 covers:
- Pulling together a valuable content strategy
- Making your website valuable
- How to write valuable content
- How to sell with valuable content
- Winning the challenge of constant content generation
- Q and A to the big content questions
- Your new marketing manifesto for marketing people love
Get your content right and you’ll see far better results from your online marketing in terms of leads and sales.
Good luck! And let us know how it goes.
Sonja and Sharon
Join the Valuable Content Club and get more tips
Become a member of the Valuable Content Club and we’ll send you our best content marketing tips by email each month, to help you up the ante.
As a bonus we’ll send you a valuable content strategy workbook too.